The growth in the oil industry has had substantial effects, spurring investment in the financial services, construction, and agriculture sectors. New businesses flourish, fostered by an environment of peace and stability in the country and a new private investment law that has expanded incentives for investors. Now is the time to invest in Angola.
The following companies can be incorporated in Angola.
- The minimum share capital for a corporation is the equivalent in Angolan currency to $20,000
- The share capital must be paid up in a bank account before the company is incorporated.
- A minimum of five shareholders is required
“Sociedade por quotas”
- The minimum share capital for a limited company is the equivalent in Angolan currency to $1,000
- A minimum of two shareholders is required
- At least 50% of the share capital must be paid up in a bank account before the company is incorporated and the remaining amount must be paid up afterwards.